The Pot & Kettle
1. An in-home consultation and dietary assessment is taken.
2. A customized menu is prepared based on your dietary needs and palate.
3. Menu is presented for client approval.
4. A deposit is given and a cook date is set.
5. On your cook date the Chef will hand select the finest local, seasonal produce this region has to offer.
6. The Chef then prepares all the dishes you have agreed upon in the safety of your own kitchen.
7. Your pre-portioned meals are stored in your refrigerator and/or freezer in reusable or disposable containers along with heating instructions.
8. Your kitchen is left spotless and your home is filled with the wonderful aroma of a home-cooked meal.
This whole process is simple really, it's all designed so you can relax and take back your time!